Ahold Delhaize has more than 1,500 stores in four countries in southeastern Europe, employing over 48,000 associates. The countries we operate in are the Czech Republic, Greece, Romania and Serbia.
Albert employs 15,000 associates in more than 330 stores (compact hypermarkets and supermarkets).
Alfa-Beta Vassilopoulos (AB) is Greece’s second largest food retailer, with 341 stores and 12,700 associates. AB includes the brands and formats:
• AB supermarkets
• Shop & Go small, affiliated convenience stores
• AB City small self-service stores focused on fresh products
• AB Food Market large stores
• ENA low cost food supermarkets
There are a total of 471 Ahold Delhaize stores in Romania, employing almost 9,000 associates:
• Mega Image neighbourhood supermarkets
• Shop & Go convenience stores
With a total of 396 stores and 11,500 associates, Ahold Delhaize operates the leading supermarkets in Serbia:
• Maxi supermarkets
• Tempo hypermarkets
• Shop & Go corner stores
• Tempo Express low cost discount stores