21 January 2014
An Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (EGM) was held on January 21, 2014 at the office of Koninklijke Ahold N.V. , Filmzaal, Provincialeweg 11, Zaandam, the Netherlands.
Outstanding shares and voting rights
On December 24, 2013 the total number of ordinary share Koninklijke Ahold N.V. outstanding was 983,477,242 ordinary shares. Also 268,415,103 cumulative preferent financing shares were outstanding, to which 74,362,963 voting rights were attached. The total number of voting rights was 1,057,840,205.
Below you will find the agenda and other relevant documents:
- EGM 2014 minutes (primarily in Dutch)
- EGM 2014 presentation
- EGM 2014 resolutions
- EGM announcement (in Dutch only)
- Agenda and Explanatory notes (English)
- Proposed amendments to the articles of association
- Proxy Company Representative
- General Proxy
- Proxy Independent Third Party