Annual General Meeting 2018
The 2018 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGM”) of Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize N.V. (“Ahold Delhaize” or “the Company”) was held on Wednesday April 11, 2018, at the Muziekgebouw aan ‘t IJ, Piet Heinkade 1 in Amsterdam.
The agenda and relevant documents were published on February 28, 2018.
Below you find the agenda and other relevant documents:
- Minutes 2018
- Press release - Speech CEO Ahold Delhaize Dick Boer
- Press release - Shareholders adopt all AGM resolutions
- Adopted Resolutions
- Announcement (in Dutch)
- Agenda and explanatory notes
- Annual report 2017
- Summary report 2017
- Corporate Governance report
- Remuneration report
- Proxies: Company Representative Proxy / General Proxy / Independent Third Party Proxy
Outstanding shares and voting rights
On March 14, 2018, after market close, Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize N.V. had 1,207,163,609 ordinary shares outstanding. Also 223,415,103 cumulative preferred financing shares are outstanding, to which 67,971,873 voting rights are attached. The total number of voting rights is 1,275,135,482.