Did you know?
At 7,800 square meters, Tempo’s Kvantas store in Belgrade is the chain’s largest store
Store formats & features
- Low prices
- Ideally located in city suburbs
- A car park at every store
- 24-hour opening in most stores
- Average store size: 4,200 square meters
- An average of 21,500 products in each store
Always in Action’ – Tempo’s motto”
Tempo are the largest hypermarkets in Serbia. Located just outside major cities, stores provide a diverse range of products at exceptionally affordable prices.
A huge variety of fresh and frozen foods is available, including up to 80 types of fruit and vegetables, as well as thousands of non-food items. In 2015, Tempo introduced major improvements to its product range and store layout, giving customers a better choice and a more convenient shopping experience.
Tempo's other format include Shop & Go.