Did you know?
Ah.nl supplies Albert Heijn groceries, health and beauty products from Etos and alcoholic beverages from Gall & Gall
Groceries are delivered into the customer’s kitchen and returnable bottles and crates are taken back
Store formats & features
- Easily place orders on ah.nl, ah.be or the Albert Heijn appie app
- 53 pick-up points in the Netherlands and 6 in Belgium
- Next-day home delivery
- Home deliveries between 7am and 10.30pm
- Allerhande Box option provides over 14,000 recipes and all the necessary ingredients
- Online general merchandise ordering and delivery
- 28,500 products available
ah.nl and ah.be are part of the Albert Heijn supermarket chain, founded in 1887. Customers can order online, choosing between having their groceries delivered at home or collecting them from a pick-up point.
At ah.be, customers can select from Albert Heijn, Etos and Gall & Gall product ranges. A message service provides up to date information about orders, so customers don’t have to wait. In recent years Albert Heijn has relaunched its websites and expanded the geographical reach of its online deliveries, increasing net sales by over 25 percent.