Annual General Meeting 2017
The 2017 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGM”) of Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize N.V. (“Ahold Delhaize” or “the Company”) was held on April 12, 2017, at Theater Amsterdam, Danzigerkade 5 in Amsterdam.
The agenda and relevant documents were published on March 1, 2017.
Below you find the agenda and other relevant documents:
- AGM 2017 Minutes
- AGM 2017 Presentation
- Press release - speech CEO Ahold Delhaize Dick Boer
- AGM Adopted Resolutions
- AGM 2017 announcement (in Dutch)
- Agenda and explanatory notes
- Annual Report 2016
- Summary Report 2016
- Supplementary report on Sustainable Retailing performance 2016
- Corporate Governance report
- Remuneration report
- 2016 Statutory accounts Delhaize Group NV/SA
- 2016 Board report Delhaize Group NV/SA
- Report of the Statutory Auditor of Delhaize Group NV/SA for the year ended July 23, 2016
- Proxies: Company Representative Proxy / General Proxy / Independent Third Party Proxy
Outstanding shares and voting rights
On March 15, 2017, after market close, Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize N.V. had 1,267,040,117 ordinary shares outstanding. Also 268,415,103 cumulative preferred financing shares are outstanding, to which 74,362,963 voting rights are attached. The total number of voting rights is 1,341,403,080.