These governance documents detail how our corporate governance is structured and the principles upon which we operate.
- Read our corporate governance report prepared prior to the merger between Ahold and Delhaize
- Read our Articles of Association in English and Dutch
- Read the Rules of Procedure of our Supervisory Board and our Management Board and Executive Committee
- Download the reappointment schedule of our Supervisory Board and our Management Board
- Read our Supervisory Board profile (available soon)
How we do business legally, fairly and responsibly
We are in the process of creating a Code of Ethics.
How we support associates to raise concerns anonymously
Ahold Delhaize is in the process of creating a speak-up line. In the meantime, associates can report a possible violation of law or company policy through both:
How we disclose information on trading our stock and other securities
According to Dutch law, members of the Supervisory Board and the Management Board must notify the Dutch Authority Financial Markets (Authoriteit Financiële Markten) of any transactions in Ahold Delhaize securities concluded by or on behalf of them.
The current number of Ahold Delhaize securities held by the members of the Supervisory Board and the Management Board can be found in the public register of the Dutch Authority Financial Markets.
Our Supervisory Board, Management Board and Executive Committee are bound to Ahold Delhaize policy on inside information and securities trading.
How we compensate our Management Board
Our remuneration policy is prepared according to the Dutch Corporate Governance Code.
- Read our Management Board remuneration policy
How we share information with investors, shareholders and analysts
We announce company performance results and prospects at events, conference calls and press conferences.